Terms & Conditions of STAR CJ Points
Instructions on how to redeem STAR CJ Points
A. You can redeem the points against purchase of a product from STAR CJ Alive.
B. To place an order for your chosen product, please visit www.starcj.com or call up the Call Centre on 0124-303-5100 / 022-33555533.
Terms and Conditions
1. STAR CJ points are issued and distributed under a brand promotion (“Promotion”) run by STAR CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd. (“SCN”) for STAR CJ Alive (the home shopping network run by STAR CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd. on various media, including television and Internet), without any obligation so to do and as such the Promotion can be discontinued/withdrawn at anytime at the sole discretion of SCN. Nothing contained in this offer will be construed as an obligation on SCN to continue the Promotion beyond the date which SCN deems fit in its sole discretion.
2. The expiry of the STAR CJ points may vary as per promotions or products through which these have been earned and the same can be known by logging in to “My Zone” section at www.starcj.com. The points indicated may only be utilized in making any purchase of products through STAR CJ Alive, where you will be required to pay the balance amount for the Product.
3. The points are non-transferable and not redeemable / refundable for cash under any circumstances. The points are valid till the Validity Period only, and in case not utilized within the Validity Period, will lapse. These points can be redeemed only once, being for one-time use only, and further cannot be clubbed with other gift vouchers / coupon / certificate under this Promotion or any other promotion / scheme or any other offer available on STAR CJ Alive, towards purchase of Products on STAR CJ Alive, if it is not explicitly permitted by SCN.
4. You understand and agree that your use/redemption of the points is good and sufficient consideration for you to agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, your sole remedy is not to redeem the points. By redeeming the points, you hereby expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
5. Discounts/credits given against STAR CJ Points in case of purchases made on STAR CJ shall be considered fully and unconditionally withdrawn, in case you cancel your said order; and in such a case you will be entitled to the refund of only the amount paid by you and the points will be rendered unusable.
6. In case the points are non-functional on account of any technical reason, your sole remedy, and SCN’s sole liability, will be the reissue/replacement of the points of the same value.
7. Duplicates of the points will not be issued if the points are lapsed and/or no representations in this regard will be accepted by SCN in any form or nature.
8. SCN reserves the right to anytime amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this Promotion/Points or to replace, wholly or in part, this Promotion by another Promotion, whether similar to this Promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and SCN's decision in this regard shall be final.
9. In the event of circumstances arising outside of SCN’s control, which in SCN’s opinion make it necessary to suspend, substitute, change or cancel the Promotion/Points, SCN reserves the right to suspend, change, substitute or cancel the Promotion/Points at any time.
10. The purchase of Product shall be governed by the corresponding terms & conditions governing the sale and purchase of Product through STAR CJ alive.
11. The Promotion/Points is void/not provided wherever prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable mandatory national, state and local laws.
12. All communication / notices with regard to these points must be addressed to: "STAR CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, STAR CJ Plaza, Dr. D. B. Marg, Grant Road, Mumbai – 400007".
13. The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India only. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Promotion/Points/ Terms & Conditions shall be decided by arbitration conducted in English at Mumbai by a sole arbitrator who will be the Chief Executive Officer of SCN or any senior officer nominated by him. Subject to the above, the Parties shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.